What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connect iphone to ipad

Cloak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before (and probably more than once)....but is there a way to connect an iphone to an ipad??
If anybody here does it can u explain and maybe post some pics???
Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before (and probably more than once)....but is there a way to connect an iphone to an ipad?? If anybody here does it can u explain and maybe post some pics??? Thanks
If you're planning on transferring anything directly between an iPad and an iPhone, it won't work, at least on a stock iOS device. To transfer content such as music, videos, etc., you'll have to do it through iTunes.

OP
Cloak

Cloak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally I think iTunes sucks!!! The user interface is NOT friendly. I use MediaMonkey Gold (key generator). WAY EASIER
Ipad and iphone

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Depends on what you want to transfer between the iPhone and iPad. There are good solutions for some things, like pictures using PhotoSync; others are better served by using a cloud service like DropBox or Box.

Almost all iStore content can be downloaded to any device you own, as long as they use the same Apple ID for the iTunes Store. You can even set it up to happen automatcially under settings for the iTunes and App Store.

Thre is no way, that I know of, to just generically connect two devices so that they can see everything on the other device.

L.D.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
For transfer it's almost all try with this programs itools2013 it's ok you can transfer photo, video, apps, contacts.....i don't speak english very good but i hope you understand ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legal7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While I am not entirely certain how it will work the new iOS which will be coming out will have some sort of cloud interconnectivity whereby what you do on one device can be continued on another. Also if you back up iPhone or iPad to a mac you should be able to transfer between the two through the mac.

Most reactions