1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Connect ipad to Bose SoundDock

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Philia, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Philia

Philia iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My dock does not have aux port on back. I've seen one blog for using a Rad Teck Dock Extender Alternative design 47 in cable for 30-pin ipod/iphone...says it works and remote for SoundDock works too! Anyone else do this? I saw the cable on amazon.
  2. Philia

Philia iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    RadTech site says it works for iPad.

Who's done it?
  3. DaWeav

DaWeav iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I purchased a iPod/iPhone 2in1 cable of Ebay which I connect to my stereo AUX jack and iPad wall charger at the same time. It should work for the AUX jack on the Bose the same way. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkfIF95uu_Q&playnext=1&list=PLDF1E9E7A9F894A0C"]I'm doing what this guy is doing without the iPad dock[/ame].

AND!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw1IUI_cbCU"]This guy is using the Sprint Anycom Bluetooth adapter connected to the Bose Sounddock iPod port to wirelessly play music over A2DP (stereo) Bluetooth.[/ame] I'd think the iPad should be able to do the same. The Sprint Anycom Bluetooth adapter is no longer being made, but can be found on Ebay for around $25 if you search for it. Might be worth investing in one since most devices are coming equipped with A2DP capable Bluetooth these days.
  4. Philia

Philia iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    iPad to Bose SoundDock

Thanks for trying..... That guy on utube has a seriesII SoundDock with an aux port on the back. Mine doesn't have one. I went to the RadTech site and saw the specs on the extender cord. It looked right and said it works for iPad. The small cord white version is only $15 on Amazon ! Just would like to hear from someone who's done it.