What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulation - New iPAD Application of OUR Forum

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, after using this App for awhile I must say that it is really handy.

Much faster navigation than with a browser. Easy to manage subscriptions. Handles quotes better than the standard browser interface, IMHO. And I like the Icon badge to see new posts are available.

The only things I would like to see is the direct handling of BBCode formatting. Things like Bold, Italic and Lists would be great. But this is not a show stopper. If I really want to create specially formatted posts I can just switch over to Atomic Web for a bit.

This App certainly means I will spend less time in my browser now. Kudos to the author.

As far as the generic App goes, I did see the complaint about not having very many Forums available. That is a big plus for Tapatalk. They make extensions for most of the Forum software providers so that any Forum admin who wants to make Tapatalk available to users can do so easily. They also provide a swearch tool inside Tapatalk to find forums iPadForums.net forum IS available via Tapatalk, which is how I found it. However, that is on my Evo 4G since they still do not have a full iPad version of the App as I mentioned before.

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the awesome app ever! I liked every bit of it and is far easier and faster compared to browsing the real site. What I did want a difference is the top bar. That odd color kind of distract me,a shade of gray or blue or even black might be enough to raise the awesomeness to ultimate level. Btw I am over impressed and congrats to the guy who had this great idea and the author who actually made that to reality :)

I am simply loving it :)

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG this app is pretty damn sweet and fast and easy to attach pics!

Attachments

• image-3701088336.jpg
    image-3701088336.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 215

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
And now, for those few of us that have Android phones, the iPad Forums app is available in the Market.

And yes, I'm on my Droid X.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
And now, for those few of us that have Android phones, the iPad Forums app is available in the Market.

And yes, I'm on my Droid X.

Yay! Thanks for the heads up.

Most reactions

Latest posts