What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to the Apple iPad Forum

Reaction score
It did?

It's 48613 members, when I checked last time.

Just doing the math, that is 12000 members for each moderator. I sincerely hope that many of the users are inactive, or this forum will end in caos ;)

Last edited:

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
It did?

It's 48613 members, when I checked last time.

Just doing the math, that is 12000 members for each moderator. I sincerely hope that many of the users are inactive, or this forum will end in caos ;)

Why is that?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol yes it is a big milestone and according to the press we are number ONE ipad forum world wide
We do a lot in the back ground silent mode all is fine. I started in ipad forums when we had 5000 members and that was March 2010. There are in fact 9 super moderators and 3 moderators plus 3 Admin / Owners

This is the current list
Super Moderators - Have moderation access to all forums also assigned to one or more forums and they are:

Max
F4780,Scotland
Gentlefury
Hookbill
Numblock, Switzerland
Philsynowiec
Sevenofnine (casual)
Col.bris, Australia
1991-C4
---------------------/
Moderators - have access to moderate most forums : usually upgraded to Super mods after 6 months or when Admin decides.
They are;

Tim, Scotland
Dannyboy
Sweet poison
---------------
Admin/Owners
Idan
Idoug
Johnnyapple

News reporter
Maura.

We operate 7/24 and rotate moderating some of us like my self live internationally I am 18 hours ahead of USA so we come in when you sleep. On average I spend 3 - 4 hours a day in this forum and iphoneforums where I am also a super mod
Hookbill also is a super moderator in 2 other Droid forums owned by the same group as ipad forums and iPhone forums

We do housekeeping like moving threads,editing posts, deleting posts that are requested by users, user name changes, applying infractions, answer messages, dealing with reported posts, banning spammers and of course providing support and help where needed our top poster is sweet poison with over 5000 posts

So there you have it
Ipad forums super team. "Simply the best"

Oh one more thing

We are all volunteers

Last edited:

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congratulations!
This has been a great place for me to learn about my iPad . Thanks for the help in a really fun and friendly atmosphere.
Well most of the time...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congratulations!
This has been a great place for me to learn about my iPad . Thanks for the help in a really fun and friendly atmosphere.
Well most of the time...

Couldn't have said it better.
Thank you for this forum

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Most reactions

Latest posts