What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confusion reigneth

dabigguy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope I can explain my question properly...here goes.
The itunes Icon on my laptop opens all my choices for playlist & importing etc. The icon on my I-2 just gives me rules or the store.Why not the same? Do I have to transfer files to my laptop in order to get that music in my I-2 & where does it show up if I can? I just want to be able to get the functioning itunes on my laptop & I-2?
Sorry for restating!!:confused:

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Confusing isn't it? You'll find your audio file and playlists under the iPod app on the iPad and videos under (where else) videos.

OP
D

dabigguy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok. So, if I download my ipod audio files into my laptop and then connect my I-2 to my laptop will that musibc automatically dl to my I-2 under the Ipos icon? :) Tuff being me. Or r there specific instructions?
TU....:D

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
You do it via iTunes on laptop. Connect your iPad to your laptop and then select what you want to sync.

OP
D

dabigguy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, that;s what I assumed. TU...support is mahvelous!!:D

Most reactions