What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confused on html5

dorban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oydesign.com
The HTML5 web standard is slowly pushing website developers into a new method of coding. It wil take some time before all commercial sites get on board, as it means a re-thinking and re-coding of their entire website.

HTML5 is a good thing, IMO... it will result in sites that load more quickly and function better on a wider variety of devices... but it will take some time for everyone to "catch up."

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And I'm betting that royalties, license fees, and the like have a LOT to do with a majority of the foot-dragging...

Camka127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So you are all saying that my super high tech iPad is incapable of allowing me to watch tv online because everything else hasn't 'caught up' with the apple 'advances'. Seems pretty pathetic apple don't have an app to remedy problem in the mean time

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Camka127 said:
So you are all saying that my super high tech iPad is incapable of allowing me to watch tv online because everything else hasn't 'caught up' with the apple 'advances'. Seems pretty pathetic apple don't have an app to remedy problem in the mean time

First off, welcome to our forum. Second, this thread is almost a year old since the last post and finally, I have loads of apps which allow me to watch TV, either live or catch-up.

The Archangel

iDuffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have over a folder (20+) of apps that allow me to watch tv, from all over the world. The iPad excels in this respect.

Last edited:

Most reactions