*CONFIRMED* iOS 5, iTunes Cloud, Mac OS X Lion NEXT MONDAY AT WWDC

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by PhilSynowiec, May 31, 2011.

By PhilSynowiec on May 31, 2011 at 9:17 AM
  1. PhilSynowiec

PhilSynowiec
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LITaMcJhins]YouTube - ‪*CONFIRMED* iOS 5, iTunes Cloud, Mac OS X Lion NEXT MONDAY AT WWDC - iOS Vlog 420‬‏[/ame]​

Apple has sent out an official press release for the Worldwide Developers Conference(WWDC) next week. This press release included confirmations on iTunes Cloud (now iCloud), iOS 5, and Mac OS X Lion. iOS 5 and Mac OS X we know will be great, but there is a new turd in the punchbowl, iCloud. This service is supposed to let us store our music and data for use on the go without the need of it taking up hard drive space. iOS 5 is rumored to feature a new notification system and other features. WWDC takes place next Monday, June 6th 2011 at 10:00am(Apple Keynote), we'll have full coverage here!

Apple - Press Info - Apple to Unveil Next Generation Software at Keynote Address on Monday, June 6

Comments

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by PhilSynowiec, May 31, 2011.

1. idave23
      idave23
    2. scotthaven4
      scotthaven4
      So does that mean iOS 5 will be avIlable monday?
    3. ipaduser434
      ipaduser434
      Steve Jobs will deliver the keynote address. We'll find out then.
    4. ian.ipad
      ian.ipad
      Hope they do some groundbreaking stuff to make the most of the iPads power. Great opportunity with the advancements Android is making.
    5. Hasty
      Hasty
      Looking forward to Lion and iCloud. I'll no doubt annoy my family by watching the keynote during dinner. Usually Ars Technica or AllThingsD will be live blogging the event.
    6. Hayles66
      Hayles66
      How do UK members watch this? Any suggestions? I usually go onto engadget app but that is a blog and there is a delay!
    7. col.bris
      col.bris
      You rent the queen Mary
    8. Hayles66
      Hayles66
    9. Nelson7709
      Nelson7709
      Let's all wait and see!! But surely iPad will gain another milestone in terms of functionality.

Sent from my iPad using iPF