What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confession time!

I

islandman

Last edited by a moderator:

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well it's not the first thing I do when I pick up my iPad, but I do install a lot of apps. I've had my iPhone a little over a year now, and the iPad for about a month. Before iOS devices I was an Android user, so I'm just trying to find the apps that suit my needs...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tbh, my behaviour was about the same when I got my first iPad. I have quite a few apps which I downloaded out of curiosity, and because they sounded promising, but never used to their full extend and then removed them from my device, because I didn't really need them.

That was three years ago, and my behaviour has changed since then, because I have the apps I need (mostly).

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I still get on to the "Appsgonefree"on a daily basis. I've owned an iPad, since 2011 and still love seeing what new apps I can get for free. I don't mind buying an app, but it's nice to see what the daily promotion is. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the AppsGoneFree app, which highlights several apps a day which are free for a limited time. I've downloaded more than a few of the featured apps. BTW, AppsGoneFree is no longer available in the App Store.

Most reactions

Latest posts