Confession time!

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by islandman, Mar 14, 2015.

1. islandman

islandman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Yes guys, it's confession time. My confession is that every time I pick up my ipad, the first (or second) port of call, is either AppZapp Pro or the App Store to see what they're giving away.

Equally most times, something catches my eye and I think to myself, "that might be handy" so I install it, if when I've had a mooch round and given it a try, I ether keep it or delete it.

The question now is, "am I alone in this routine?". Hopefully to make me feel at home, you will tell me that you too follow this routine,

2. rasmith1959

rasmith1959
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Well it's not the first thing I do when I pick up my iPad, but I do install a lot of apps. I've had my iPhone a little over a year now, and the iPad for about a month. Before iOS devices I was an Android user, so I'm just trying to find the apps that suit my needs...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

3. J. A.

J. A.
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Tbh, my behaviour was about the same when I got my first iPad. I have quite a few apps which I downloaded out of curiosity, and because they sounded promising, but never used to their full extend and then removed them from my device, because I didn't really need them.

That was three years ago, and my behaviour has changed since then, because I have the apps I need (mostly).

4. skimonkey

skimonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I still get on to the "Appsgonefree"on a daily basis. I've owned an iPad, since 2011 and still love seeing what new apps I can get for free. I don't mind buying an app, but it's nice to see what the daily promotion is. :)

5. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I have the AppsGoneFree app, which highlights several apps a day which are free for a limited time. I've downloaded more than a few of the featured apps. BTW, AppsGoneFree is no longer available in the App Store.