What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completely unacceptable ipad2, complete unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pdxgeek said:
I dont know why you would call this a troll attempt when multiple people are saying the same thing, and he even posted a video of the issue.

I see more fanboyism than trolling in this thread. With the moderators even stepping into it a bit. I would think they would try to be a bit more uhhh... moderate.

I love my iPad 2, but this is definitely on my list of complaints with the device.

Because he says the iPad 3 is junk in this thread and loves the playbook and in another thread he says the opposite.

64GB 3G White iPad

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine only does this when I have a lot of apps running in the background.

64GB 3G White iPad

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tapmyapple said:
enough about the tabs already geez, 9 tabs is nothing. just admit 512mb ram in a modern day device is pathetic. i use 15+ tabs on my macbookpro. does my notebook ever do this? uhhh no cause i have 8gb ram in that sucker.

and have fun surfing the web with 2 tabs, ya thats real fun.:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure the xbox 360 and PS3 has that and look at the power the PS3 has.

64GB 3G White iPad

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
Tap is talking about the ipad2, not the ipad1 which this is a common problem on.

No it is not. I loaded a bunch of pages with a lot of images and data and didn't have this problem.
I think they have a memory hungry app running or something.

64GB 3G White iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts