What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completely unacceptable ipad2, complete unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
T

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya my beloved playbook wont turn on. I was enjoying it for the 3hrs I had it. :(

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread has been more entertainment than the soap operas I am watching on the DVR right now. At least if I get distracted I can watch them again on the ABC Player on my $700 piece of crap (that I love).

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Kgezella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine does the same thing. I gave my iPad1 to my wife and got the ipad2. My ipad1 was AT&T and my 2 is Verizon. My 2 is slower than the 1. Wifi and 3G. :(

testerdennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seriously you are TFF !!!! All of the stuff you posted I would not have the B_lls to post that the CRackberry crashed. I am LMFAO !!!!

Reaction score
Kgezella said:
Mine does the same thing. I gave my iPad1 to my wife and got the ipad2. My ipad1 was AT&T and my 2 is Verizon. My 2 is slower than the 1. Wifi and 3G. :(

You might as well use this situation to score up some bonus points. Simply pretend you gave your wife the 1, because you knew browsing would be faster then on your 2.

OP
T

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey my playbook is running again! Yay:)

Pics of him in his bra strap case.

img4030a.jpg

img4031n.jpg

img4032w.jpg

Kgezella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kgezella said:

You might as well use this situation to score up some bonus points. Simply pretend you gave your wife the 1, because you knew browsing would be faster then on your 2.

Or I can sneak the 1 back and tell her she has the 1 and me the 2 ;)
She would never know right?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions