What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Completely lost??

briotone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi people,

I am the sort of proud owner of an iPad 2 that a friend from England, that visited me here in Spain, helped me to set up. He has now returned home.
For some reason, although I input the password for Hotmail, the iPad 2 keeps rejecting it?? Is there any way that I can go back to square one and create a new password to replace the unaccepted one??

I am reasonably PC literate but do find the iPad 2 a bit of a struggle.

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Delete the Hotmail email account on your iPad. Go to "settings", then "mail, contacts, calendars" under the "accounts" select your Hotmail account, hit the arrow on the right and select "delete account". Then go to "add account" and start over adding your Hotmail account. Should work.

OP
B

briotone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rlapoint, thank you for your reply and help.
I must have been half asleep, because the question I posed was not the problem, apologies for that. Maybe I can blame senility.

The real problem I have, is needing to go back to square one, where I installed the password for entry to the Apple store? It keeps telling me the password is not recognised, so I guess I need to reinstall a password that works.

Again, apologies for my error and thank you in advance for any help.

Most reactions

Latest posts