What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete ipad 2 set up

ChuckinSC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using the Insipio "Feather" on the back of my iPad 2. It offers modest protection but mainly keeps the back from being so slippery. I was always afraid it would slip out of my hand.

Veritas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have to get me a case. i still have mine in the plastic wrapping it came in, haha. i have ordered a screen protectors, but i think i might get a snap on hard case for the back, and get a sleeve to carry it around in.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ian russell said:
I'm new but I just know there's a car window sticker which says, iPad On Board

There's showing off your gadget because you're a proud new owner - and then there's inviting crime.

ian russell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tzimisce said:
There's showing off your gadget because you're a proud new owner - and then there's inviting crime.

That's true, and they got it covered. Simply turn it around and the back says,

No iPads Kept In This Vehicle While Unattended. ;)

Patriks7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only problem with switch easy is they don't tell you they are out of stock when you buy it, so I've been waiting for 3 weeks only to hear should be in a few days every time I email them. All I really want is the plugs. Dust in ports of new iPad, or dog hair.. I'm reduced to using tape(hope it doesn't rips off screen cover) to covering it and leaving my pad homebound. Although I here it is the best case so maybe 6 week wait is worth it, jus wish they sent me temporary one hah.

That is quite a long time to wait for one! I live in Europe and I got mine within a week of ordering it. I also ordered an iPhone and iPod case at the same time, and on their website it said neither were in stock. Received all at the same time.

v0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ian russell said:
Wow, I wouldn't even think of caring for my dog as much as this. :)

That sucks lol I'd unfortunately give up my iPad 2 and probably my car for my cat any day hahaha

airhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm a little surprised that more people aren't using zagg's back skin. like you, i wanna minimize weight/bulk, i have an engraving but even if i didn't, i don't want to cover/hide my iPad; the skin is super thin, super light, it protects the back from scratches and it's transparent....

As for protecting the back, I have opted for the Zagg Invisishield back skin, I wanted something clear as I have an engraving on mine. Also, I wanted to minimize bulk & weight. I am using a NuShield DAYVUE (anti-relective) screen protector. I also have the Smart Cover for it's style & utility as providing an inclined typing surface.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ian russell said:

Yeah, but what if they can only see it after they've smashed the window in...

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ian russell said:

That happened to some guy my Dad knew.

He used o put a sign in his car window that said "no car stereo, get a job".

Somebody threw a cinder block through the window and left a note that said "just checking"

AppleNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ian russell said:

That happened to some guy my Dad knew.

He used o put a sign in his car window that said "no car stereo, get a job".

Somebody threw a cinder block through the window and left a note that said "just checking"

Wow!

Most reactions

Latest posts