1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Compatible Cydia Lock Screens

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by domsdabomb, Feb 9, 2011.

1. domsdabomb

domsdabomb iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like to heavily theme my stuff, and I've tried many of the lock screens and haven't had any luck with lock screens, or battery mods. I install them, turn them on in winterboard and.......nothing. Anyone know what ones are compatible with ipad?

Edit: Wanted to update other things I've tried. Under themes (system) from cydia I installed a wifi icon replacement that says for winterboard, and I've also tried the car battery replacement icon. I've checked them in winterboard and resprang and got nuttin. Any ideas?
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  2. Pocobear

Pocobear iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I have heard that many' if not most of the themes on Cydia aren't updated for iOS 4.x, that could be the problem if your on iOS 4.x. I think the ones in the new Themes button on the Cydia home page, have been updated.