What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compass Easel?

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't use a Compass myself (still looking for a stand and undecided), but this is the picture off their website --

thumbnail_9183_Compass.jpg

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got mine now. I haven't seen every iPad stand there is, but this is the best built of those I've seen. It is very solid, like a well-made Leatherman tool, and that seems to have provided the inspiration for how it's packaged - a sturdy display box, a suede-look case, ion a solid mylar box. The Compass provides a sturdy platform for viewing and (in the above config) typing. The lower posts haven't gotten in my way yet, but when typing I'm very aware of them - I keep thinking I'm going to bump them. I'm sure I'll adjust after more than a few hours with it.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's good to know. I've been inclining towards the Compass myself, esp with Twelve South's free shipping offer plus I also have a coupon code.

Most reactions

Latest posts