What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comex hired by Apple!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He will match his total jb earnings every year with his salary at Apple, so money to continue to work on jb hacks is clearly not a motivation.

-t

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it is important to remember how young he is before getting upset. He gave a great service to idevice users and now he clearly needs to be challenged and move on. If you read the article he seems bored with just jailbreaking and when you're that young, that's how it is. He talks about hacking a Touchpad and going back to school. I don't think he's doing anything for the money, he's obviously smart enough that it will come.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
You lot make me laugh, he gave us all what we wanted....when everyone else gave up.
You all DONATED, which by definition means gave freely, he didn't beg or threaten with malice for the money.
He then gets offered a job which all of us would take tomorrow if offered it, he has no job and probably a large debt from college or whatever it's called where he's from........and most of you suddenly forget what he did for you and create a lynching mob. Typical!! I feel jealousy is the main problem here.

Well done Comex, thanks for the JB and here's to the next man to fill your boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts