What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come on Apple IOS solutions

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish apple actually looked at this very informative forum and then perhaps they would hurry up a fix the last few IOS updates that crash and bug apple devices. I have not updated my iPad yet due to the errors other people are posting. I don't update now until THIS forum says that's it's ok.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish apple actually looked at this very informative forum and then perhaps they would hurry up a fix the last few IOS updates that crash and bug apple devices. I have not updated my iPad yet due to the errors other people are posting. I don't update now until THIS forum says that's it's ok.

You have to remember that people who don't have issues aren't going to come on line and say, "Got the update, works great."

I've been through updates with Blackberry's, Droids, and now iPads and in every update I've ever seen someone complains about something.

Have you ever heard the story about 2 people going out to dinner? If they like the food and service, they will tell 2 people. However if they don't like the food and service they will tell 10 people.

That's how it is with the internet. Apple has people that are very smart, probably smarter then the majority of people in this forum. Don't believe everything you read. Go ahead and update.

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am one of those guys who is unhappy with anything named 4.x.x. My battery life sucks and i keep on getting disconnected from my wifi. I dont even use folders because i dont like the way apple has implemented them. The only good thing is "multi tasking" which comes quite useful when i want to listen to some music and surf the next. So i wish in a way that i havent upgraded in the first place.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
matt_90036 said:
I am one of those guys who is unhappy with anything named 4.x.x. My battery life sucks and i keep on getting disconnected from my wifi. I dont even use folders because i dont like the way apple has implemented them. The only good thing is "multi tasking" which comes quite useful when i want to listen to some music and surf the next. So i wish in a way that i havent upgraded in the first place.

But if others aren't getting the problems you have, then it's not an issue with the upgrade but your specific device and/or your wifi environment.

OP
Sjwred

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problems eh !!? .see help section. go back into older posts as well,there are many different problems

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok If you are of a nervous disposition avoid the iPad.
The rest of us who have upgraded with no problems will remain quietly enjoying our gadgets.

Btw I understand motorbikes are dangerous. You might want to change your avatar...

OP
Sjwred

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hasty said:
Ok If you are of a nervous disposition avoid the iPad.
The rest of us who have upgraded with no problems will remain quietly enjoying our gadgets.

Btw I understand motorbikes are dangerous. You might want to change your avatar...

I did as u think I have a nervous disposition . Thanks for caring

OP
Sjwred

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should clarify what I mean about issues ref the apple devices, I have not had any major issues with my pad,the little issues I have had have been mostly fixed following others input. My iPhone has issues with 3G ,slow to operate and other bits and pieces (I have loads of capacity left ).
I go around this forum and other sites looking at different issues.many people I know have apple products and they seem to have issues as well since the ios4 lot came out . But for those who don't have issues then great , I am genuinely glad for you,but don't shoot me down when I know that there are issues out there,otherwise the help and iOS section would be at a minimal.

Most reactions