What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comcast

Slazear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do i watch comcast on demand on ipad? I downloaded xfininty app but doesnt work

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya know. I'm working on that myself. I do think that Comcast has an iPad department that we can call for assistance.

I will check further into that.:)

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First you have to be a Comcast subscriber before you can use the Xfinity app.

OP
S

Slazear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the app but can't make it work. Any luck on the phone number?

EgoProwler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to manually set your DNS to use Comcast DNS servers. Doing it by DHCP won't work, ever if you're at home on your own WiFi and getting DNS by DHCP.

EgoProwler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to manually set your DNS to use Comcast DNS servers. Doing it by DHCP won't work, ever if you're at home on your own WiFi and getting DNS by DHCP.

Can you elaborate more on this please? Totally lost me.

On your iPad, do the following; Settings > Network > Wi-Fi

Next to your Wi-Fi network name press the > symbol and under DNS manually enter one of your Comcast DNS servers. You'll have to get the DNS server addresses from your router.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Can you elaborate more on this please? Totally lost me.

On your iPad, do the following; Settings > Network > Wi-Fi

Next to your Wi-Fi network name press the > symbol and under DNS manually enter one of your Comcast DNS servers. You'll have to get the DNS server addresses from your router.

hmm...I think I already did that ~ my app works fine, but I am just learning everything that it can do.

I will check it out though! Thanks!

OperatorX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't have to do anyting from a networking perspective. You simply have to be paying for the on demand service you are trying to look at. So, if it's a HBO movie, you need to be subscribed HBO on your Comcast account. Then you can stream anywhere.

Most reactions

Latest posts