What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comcast XFinity App Thread!

rob762

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed the app, but it won't record oe change channels. I can record from the web with "my DVR" and the app does see my DVR.

Any ideas? Love the concept...

rob762

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed the app, but it won't record oe change channels. I can record from the web with "my DVR" and the app does see my DVR.

Any ideas? Love the concept...
Randomly stRted working! I can record and change channels from my iPad!

grungeintx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My boxes are not compatible...guess I need to get them changed out...That should take a couple months :(

Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing duplicate channels displaying on their xfinity ipad guide? I can't seem to find any settings that might alter this, but I keep seeing each channel twice on my guide and its bugging me :(

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, phooey that my boxes also aren't combatible. But as the sole iOS person in the house, I'm not calling Comcast for new boxes just to make them work with my iPad and iPhone. Would love it if they worked though, but such is life!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a charge to get different boxes? I know now there is an iPad dept at Comcast ~ I wouldn't be surprised if there was no charge if you pick them up.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
zorah said:
Yeah, phooey that my boxes also aren't combatible. But as the sole iOS person in the house, I'm not calling Comcast for new boxes just to make them work with my iPad and iPhone. Would love it if they worked though, but such is life!

As far as I know, there are no charges for a new box that is ipad compatable. at least I didn't pay for it.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm. Might check it out. I wonder if it can be done just with one box. I would only bother with the TV in my bedroom. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Most reactions

Latest posts