What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comcast mail

johnny B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased my I-pad and went to my mail on Comcast.net. Normallly if it is a long message, there is a down arrow to scroll through the message. On the I-pad the scroll arrow does not appear. Do I need to do something on I-pad to fix this?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Its probably something weird on the website that doesnt work in the iPad browser.

Its probably better if you setup your email account in the iPads Mail Application.

ravynshadow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use two fingers to scroll a box on a web page I have to do it that way on blackboard

Northville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased my iPad and am having problem setting up my comcast email account on my iPad. I get a failure to connect to the server error message and can send emails but can't receive. Any advise is greatly appreciated

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you let iPad set it up? I have two comcast addresses going without issue, I let iPad set up auto.

Northville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brenn,

I went to the mail icon and followed the instructions for adding "other" email accounts. I'm not aware of the iPad auto setup process.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm. Yeah that would be the way I did it. I would try deleting the accounts and set up again.

Jimb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Comcast troubles

I properly set up my new Ipad to sync my comcast email. I can get the mail, but the comcast address book does not show upon my ipad. Any suggestions?

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your going in via browser you should pick up either iCab or Atomic. Both are a better browsing experience than Safari. Don't forget to change your browser in settings to something other than mobile safari.

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I properly set up my new Ipad to sync my comcast email. I can get the mail, but the comcast address book does not show upon my ipad. Any suggestions?

Did you sync to your computer and make sure you check the contacts box?

Most reactions

Latest posts