What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combining (or sharing) iCloud

Tino2You

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife has a MacBookPro and I have an iPad. We want to share the menu items from Paprika. Can we use the iCloud even though we have different appleIDs? If so how?

Thanks guys....sorry for asking a noob question.
-Tino

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
According to this it sounds like you can do what you want.......use on ID for the icloud and another ID for iTunes, etc.

When you set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can use the same Apple ID for iCloud services and purchases on the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBookstore. You can also use one Apple ID for iCloud services and another Apple ID for store purchases (including iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match). You will get all the benefits of iCloud whether you use the same Apple ID for iCloud and store purchases, or different IDs for each.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tino2You said:
My wife has a MacBookPro and I have an iPad. We want to share the menu items from Paprika. Can we use the iCloud even though we have different appleIDs? If so how?

Thanks guys....sorry for asking a noob question.
-Tino

While you can both use iCloud, you won't be able to access items stored there under another Apple ID. You can see your items and your wife can see her items. You don't have access to each others items.

Most reactions

Latest posts