What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

com.apple.atc Crashing - can't install a single app (except for Cydia apps)

helloworld0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all this my first post,
I don't know why but I first noticed that iTunes doesn't sync with my iPad (the sync button is grayed out) and can't do backup either, then I tried installing apps but it doesn't work even from AppStore right from the iPad, now I can only install Cydia apps.
I checked the launchctl list and noticed that the com.apple.atc exited with Status Code : 6, and it keeps creating crash log files.
I activated the syslogd verbose logging but I can't understand the problem (something about the atc not being able to load all the plugins (ATController.m)).
the log is in the attachments (check line 550).
- iPad 2 / WiFi / 5.0.1 Jailbroken
Now that the restore option is out of question along with the update to 5.1, help anyone?
Thanksss!!!

Attachments

• syslog.zip
    37.5 KB · Views: 292
OP
H

helloworld0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently this daemon is responsible for syncing with iTunes as I extracted the strings.plist from AirTraffic.framework and found the messages the device show when syncing.

Most reactions