1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

color is distorted on iTunes movies

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by tomthbomb, Jun 16, 2013.

1. tomthbomb

tomthbomb iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I downloaded a movie from iTunes today to sync to my iPad2. I wanted to check the quality of the picture on my Dell 17" laptop once it loaded. The iTunes movies I have bought are ok for the iPad put not so much for a 17" screen.

I was somewhat shocked that the color was distorted, kind of inverted or like looking at a film negative. It was the same for other movies I have bought in the past. This is probably a Windows problem but since I did buy the movie from iTunes I thoght I would bring it up here.

Anyone else experience this? I didn't find anything close on a forum search.
  2. zstairlessone

zstairlessone iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +437 / 0
    Hmmmm.... I don't watch them on my computer so haven't seen this, am interested in seeing if anyone else has this happen also.
  3. AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
    Ratings:
    +596 / 0
    I watch iTunes video on a 21 inch monitor through an 'Acer' PC. Colours are correct and crisp.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF