What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color Coding A Calendar

jpman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to color code the calendar that came with my work Ipad2. Can i simply add a calendar from within this app or do i have to sync a new calendar? My calendar i am currently using is synced to my work phone, i just want to better organize my appointments.
THanks in advance.

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.design-79.co.uk
In the Calendar app, If you click on the 'Calendars' button, and then the 'Edit' button, you will be able to add a new calendar and then colour code it.

OP
J

jpman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JezzerP said:
In the Calendar app, If you click on the 'Calendars' button, and then the 'Edit' button, you will be able to add a new calendar and then colour code it.

I don't have an edit button in the Calendar App that came with the ipad. Is this stock app limited in features? Do i need to add another calendar app?

GirlieGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason my Calendar does not have an edit option. I have an iPad2. I don't understand why.

GirlieGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just noticed the same issue was mentioned. I have not upgraded to 5 yet.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
J

jpman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not upgraded to the latest version yet.

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.design-79.co.uk
Ah! In that case, the options I was talking about may only be available in iOS5, meaning you will have to upgrade. Do you have a Mac or Windows PC at home with which you sync your iPad to?

Most reactions

Latest posts