What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College Angel/Blackboard access

afeld123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I'm still not able to access a lot of the Angel Learning features from mu iPad. I've tried the openitapp, doesn't work, I've tried the atomic web browser app, doesn't work, and I've tried jailbreakme.com, but it isn't available for the iPad2 yet. If anyone knows how to fully access Angel pleaseeeeee let me know. Thanks!

Kingyoung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I'm still not able to access a lot of the Angel Learning features from mu iPad. I've tried the openitapp, doesn't work, I've tried the atomic web browser app, doesn't work, and I've tried jailbreakme.com, but it isn't available for the iPad2 yet. If anyone knows how to fully access Angel pleaseeeeee let me know. Thanks!

I just starting using ANGEL. I set it to PDA mode and now I am able to view/scroll all pages fine on iPad.

Mlamoreux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you know how to fix blackboard? I'll sign on but it will keep saying loading and never will get done loading

Most reactions

Latest posts