What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collage Maker

m204prgmr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greeting from Cleveland OH all.
Is there an iPad 2 app to create a video collage of photo's and imbed an mp3 to run in the background?
If so, can the completed file be shared with non Apple users?
Thanks
r

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

With respect to your question, that's something that can easily be done with iMovie on a Mac. iMovie for the iPad is available as an app from the iTunes store. I haven't used it so I can't speak to what it can and can't do, but what you're looking for is quite basic and I'd imagine that it would work fine.

Once finished you can upload your video directly to a number of hosting sites including YouTube and Vimeo. I mention Vimeo because they use HTML5 so anyone can watch their videos on the iPad or any other mobile device or computer.

Welcome again and enjoy!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Impressed with iMovie for the iPad

My Pleasure. I use Final Cut Express 4 to edit videos on my Mac now, but after taking a closer look at iMovie for mobile devices I decided to buy it to edit and publish short movies when I'm traveling as well. The little video about it is pretty good. I didn't realize how versatile and full-featured it was. $4.99 seems like a steal. Thanks for asking about it...I owe you! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts