1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Collage Maker

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by m204prgmr, Sep 15, 2011.

1. m204prgmr

m204prgmr iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greeting from Cleveland OH all.
    Is there an iPad 2 app to create a video collage of photo's and imbed an mp3 to run in the background?
    If so, can the completed file be shared with non Apple users?
    Thanks
    r
  2. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

With respect to your question, that's something that can easily be done with iMovie on a Mac. iMovie for the iPad is available as an app from the iTunes store. I haven't used it so I can't speak to what it can and can't do, but what you're looking for is quite basic and I'd imagine that it would work fine.

Once finished you can upload your video directly to a number of hosting sites including YouTube and Vimeo. I mention Vimeo because they use HTML5 so anyone can watch their videos on the iPad or any other mobile device or computer.

Welcome again and enjoy!
  3. m204prgmr

m204prgmr iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks very much Rich!
  4. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Impressed with iMovie for the iPad

My Pleasure. I use Final Cut Express 4 to edit videos on my Mac now, but after taking a closer look at iMovie for mobile devices I decided to buy it to edit and publish short movies when I'm traveling as well. The little video about it is pretty good. I didn't realize how versatile and full-featured it was. $4.99 seems like a steal. Thanks for asking about it...I owe you! ;)