What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cnnecting my ipad to a Canon Pixma MG 3200 air printer.

BALDYMONSTER

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have been trying to get this printer linked to my ipad for three weeks now with no luck.

Anyone have some advice?

Chris.

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you set up the wireless did you use the WPS button on the router? I found that to be the most reliable method of getting mine to work. It just never quite worked right when setting it up with the computer.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iPF

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have been trying to get this printer linked to my ipad for three weeks now with no luck.

Hi Chris - as already stated you need to have the printer on your wireless network, so might want to provide some details on how the printer communicates w/ your computer or router, i.e. wired such as USB or wireless? The iPad prints over your Wi-Fi network using Apple's AirPrint technology (information HERE - your printer is on the list of those compatible w/ AirPrint, so if the printer & the iPad are on your wireless network, then you should be able to print 'over the air' (checkout the bottom manual from this LINK) - good luck and let us know your results - Dave :)

Most reactions