What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMD tricks

IFile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I'm making this thread to help with your command prompt needs including web unblocker.
1.Basics
Open CMD on your windows.
Type ping yahoo.com to see the connection you are getting.
Right click properties on the window header and then to color.
Select the screen text bullet and use custom or preset colors.
Type net user to see users find admin and type "net user Example *" without quotes it will ask for pass code which won't show up on screen make it one key then log on and change it to what you want or make yourself admin. This works for all users do not change help or such.
Open note pad and type exactly:
@echo off
title webunblocker
ns lookup

Type in YouTube eg YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. at school and you will see ip address pop up on screen type on in on the web browser and you made it past restrictions.

Devs and Mods if this against any of the rules please delete thread if it's in wrong section then if you can move it please do so or I can edit and paste in correct. Thanks have fun with CMD if you have any tricks or tips please share. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
IFile

IFile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess no one cares I went to sleep and everything well I'm going to play MW3 so maybe I'll make a thread with video of all my spots! Or not. Buti probbally will.

Edit:scratch that I saw thread rating and the views but no posts are weird...........................btwim HmonGSHIFTER in 3 and in MW2 I'm HmonGSHIFTER.

Last edited:

Most reactions