What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cluttered home screens

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that I am installing lots of apps my home screens are getting full of icons,is there another way of acsessing apps so I can have empty screens?

my_ipad_2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
Now that I am installing lots of apps my home screens are getting full of icons,is there another way of acsessing apps so I can have empty screens?

Group them by folder as to what applications or categories...just tap the Icon for about a second until X sign to all appears..and simply drag that icon on top of one icon that's is same category.. Ex. Same books.. I will create automatic folder...

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

Group them by folder as to what applications or categories...just tap the Icon for about a second until X sign to all appears..and simply drag that icon on top of one icon that's is same category.. Ex. Same books.. I will create automatic folder...
Thank you,do the folders have to stay on the screen?

my_ipad_2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

Yes it will. 1 folder can store 20 icons... Good enough to clean up your screen.. I have lots of folders too per category due applications I have downloaded..

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

Yes it will. 1 folder can store 20 icons... Good enough to clean up your screen.. I have lots of folders too per category due applications I have downloaded..

Thanks,I just had a go and its much better and so easy too.

Most reactions