What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloudon App brings Microsoft Office on iPad for the first time

murshidm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is some great news. Need a dropbox account to save your files. It gives a full blown editor same as your desktop version.
Check it out guys, its called CloudOn

For the first time you can get Microsoft Office® on your iPad. Seriously?
Amazing free app launched today.

Edited by Moderator - No links to blogs, especially your own, read the forum rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded this earlier this morning. From my initial (very unscientific) testing, it appears it's a good start but heavily dependent on internet connections with DropBox. Ran into several instances where CloudOn thought it had a "glitch" (the app's word) in the internet connection. I'd recommend that folks interested in the functionality give it a try but subject it to extensive testing before assuming it can be relied upon for production work.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The CloudOn App can be found in the US app store at present. It is due to be released in other App Stores in due course.......so no need for anyone to have to post links to blogs.

The Archangel

Freakish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately the app is not available in the Netherlands. But it looks good. Please keep us posted!

Most reactions

Latest posts