What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cloudon and zagg keyboard on ipad3

egizang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just loaded and set up Cloudon. I started a Word document and I can type with the touchpad but not with my Zagg keyboard. The Zagg keyboard works fine with my ipad3. Does anyone know if there is something I need to do to sync the keyboard directly with Cloudon?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there..I am going to move this to the Help Section where you will get better attention.

Thanks!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Skimonkey meant that the post will get more views in the section of the forum she moved it to.

If a BlueTooth device is playing up, best bet is to forget it and re-pair it. Give that a try and see if it works. If not we can look for other possibilities. Also, make sure it's not already paired with another active device.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that's exactly what I meant-stevenwool.

Your private message to me about a week or so ago, with this same response was a bit confusing as well. I see that you meant this thread now that I see you have posted here.

Please follow KevinJS's recommendation.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

stevenwool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zagg Bluetooth keyboard works with all apps except cloudon Microsoft word/excel/powerpoint

stevenwool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i did as you suggested but keyboard is still not working with ipad3 cloudon microsoft

Most reactions