What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloud browse is back

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple pulled this app once b4 because i think it was capable of playin flash videos on your ipad i think but for some reason its back

this the iphone version i found i dont know if it ever came to ipad or not

40a4e6a0.jpg

Last edited:

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've already used it to listen to the new stp tracks streaming in amazon... Works pretty well!

Also, I don't think that apple pulled the app, i think the developer pulled it to fix it. I don't think apple really has a problem with it, because its not like the iPad itself is processing the flash elements, the host computer is doing that and then streaming...

Last edited:

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great find, thanks!

Has anyone tried using it with Hulu? I'd really like to know how bad/well it works with it, as I use Hulu at least once a day.

Just tried it on hulu with no success...error message about content unavailable for the platform

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
Great find, thanks!

Has anyone tried using it with Hulu? I'd really like to know how bad/well it works with it, as I use Hulu at least once a day.

Just tried it on hulu with no success...error message about content unavailable for the platform

Thanks for the feedback... that is a bummer. At this point my main goal with my iPad (if it's ever delivered :p) will be to find a viable way to stream Hulu.

lowlife

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Interesting that the app worked for you guys. I am on a 3G connection and I have no joy.

I take it back. After turning off and on a couple of times it started to work. Looks really bad on the iPad.

Last edited:

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works for me but it is unwatchable at 2x and not worth watching at 1x. And don't worry, hulu will come, they need the revenue.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple pulled this app once b4 because i think it was capable of playin flash videos on your ipad i think but for some reason its back

this the iphone version i found i dont know if it ever came to ipad or not

40a4e6a0.jpg

Curious,, did you try running a flash with this??

Most reactions