What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Closing apps

Kate212129

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried to press the home button on my iPad, to clear the apps I have opened up, but when I press on one of them to get them to "wiggle" nothing happens. What am I doing wrong. I have an iPhone & it works just fine. Does it have anything to do with updating my iPad to the IOS 7.0.4. I have not done that update on my iPhone.

Thank you for your feedback.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have tried to press the home button on my iPad, to clear the apps I have opened up, but when I press on one of them to get them to "wiggle" nothing happens. What am I doing wrong. I have an iPhone & it works just fine. Does it have anything to do with updating my iPad to the IOS 7.0.4. I have not done that update on my iPhone. Thank you for your feedback.
There is a new way of closing apps in the multitasking bar in iOS 7. To close apps, swipe up on the thumbnail above the app icon and the app will close.

image-840377511.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts