1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Closed-captioning

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by AppleiPadN64, Aug 27, 2010.

1. AppleiPadN64

AppleiPadN64 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am taking a "blended" class because since I can't be in-class all the time due to my work schedule, I am still "there" anyway. The class relates to computers. One website that either my instructor or a classmate of mine came across was (I can't post websites because my post count is low). In this way, due to my hearing impairment, I can watch videos with subtitles (closed-captioning) for those who are deaf and/or HOH (hard-of-hearing). And... since I own my Apple iPad (64 GB Wifi+3G model), I have my CC device set to "ON". However, when watching an online video, such as youtube, why doesn't CC work on my iPad? Is this a bug or something that has not been developed yet? With that website , click on "Web Samples"), I am able to watch CC regardless of language setting (English as my default, of course!). Is the new iPad (Gen. 2) coming out? If so, will it MAKE Closed-captioning work by then? Thank you!

AppleiPadN64
    :ipad-front: