What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Close apps

Glock45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought an iPad 4. I need to know how to remove all running app's in the back ground.

Any ideas?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to close all apps then do a four finger swipe upwards, this will reveal the task bar. Then touch and hold any app icon on the bar, a - (minus) sign will appear in the corner of each one and by touching it you will close each app in turn.

The Archangel

OP
G

Glock45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did jailbreak my iPad 1, but didn't know what to do. So I returned it back to factory. If jailbreak my iPad 4 what would be the benefits and can I return it back to factory?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
G

Glock45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. Looks like I found a good place to frequent.

Nolander07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This could also open the debate whether or not it is necessary to manually close the apps from the task bar. iOS is supposed to do that for you, hence no need to manually close an app unless it is giving you problems.

Most reactions

Latest posts