What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLIPish Pro Suite

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this ? I find it absolutely wonderful , not only can you add smilies to emails but also make wallpapers , add shelves to your own photos and a lot more since the latest update .:D

drindie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CLIPish Pro

Yes, I've been using it for a long time and love it. It's one of the few apps I find myself using pretty much every day. The developers have also done a great job updating it with new features on a regular basis.

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This was one of the first apps I purchased when I had my iPad 1.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

OP
Yptcn

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Me too. And ~ I still have my iPad1.;)

I still have my iPad1 too....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yptcn said:
I still have my iPad1 too....

Nothing wrong with ipad1 it is still the best device ever. Will this app over ride my emoji app?

OP
Yptcn

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Nothing wrong with ipad1 it is still the best device ever. Will this app over ride my emoji app?

I have both and there is no problem but CLIPish is much better as the emoticons can be seen on any device.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yptcn said:
I have both and there is no problem but CLIPish is much better as the emoticons can be seen on any device.

Cool, thanks for that, Tim is right, you do learn something every day. Thank you again!

Most reactions

Latest posts