What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clip Destruct

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is anyone using the app "Clip Destruct" and if so, are your results good? This app clears clip board after a pre determined time. Didn't find any search results here. Like to hear from someone before installing. Thank You

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Clipboard on a stock iPad can only copy/paste one item at a time. As soon as you copy something different, the previous information is lost. I'm in doubt about the usefulness of this app.

OP

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Always a pleasure to hear from you JA! I've been copying my Apple ID password from 1Password to sign in at App Store because it just to long to remember. I think I will do without it for now. Thanks.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to help. :)

You still can copy that password, as long as you remember to copy something "harmless" afterwards.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Glad to help. :)

You still can copy that password, as long as you remember to copy something "harmless" afterwards.

Gave this some thought:

Probably the easies way to do this is to tap the Share icon in Safari (the box with an up arrow) then chose Copy. This will overwrite the password with the websites URL.

That's if you are using 1Password for a site in Safari. If you're using another app, it probably has a share/copy equivalent.

1Password has some nice new features coming up for iOS 8. Maybe they will address this issue in that update. We can hope.

Most reactions

Latest posts