What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearing updated apps in App Store in ios7

eilerc59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've updated to IOS7 on both my iPad mini and iPhone. Good for the most part, but updated apps still show up in the App Store update section after they update. Is there a way to clear them?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no way to clear them. It's meant to be this way. The apps will disappear after some time.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've updated to IOS7 on both my iPad mini and iPhone. Good for the most part, but updated apps still show up in the App Store update section after they update. Is there a way to clear them?
Same problem here. Any suggestions?
The updated apps can't be manually cleared from the list. You'll find that apps are automatically cleared from the list after about 2 weeks. This feature was likely included so that users who have automatic app updates turned on can see which apps have been recently updated.

Queenrose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the updated apps information. I just updated last night. It is certainly good to know that they will disappear on their own over time. I cannot begin to imagine what it would all look like in a year's time if this was not so. It is really a petty problem, but, a tad annoying.

Erik120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It makes sense that the list is kept for those who have automatic updates turned on, but they really should provide a way to manually clear the list.

Hopefully that'll come in an update.

Most reactions