What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning tip

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Micro fibre cloth for me too, use them on all touch screen products, PC and Laptop, screens are always nice and clean with no use of chemicals which are not recommended after all!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I use nothing but a soft cloth that comes with my sunglasses.

I buff mine with my reading glass cloth and if really dirty, a baby wet wipe that is used sparingly.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Men! I bet you do.:)

I've always been wary of doing the sleeve way especially if there are buttons on there but I'm afraid I have done this on occasion if I'm showing off and the screen has got fingerprints on.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
A

ATC2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am so smart.;)

Well played... I failed to mention that I have a screen protector, so that is what actually is being cleaned.
Still good.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use this screen cleaner called monster...I spray it on a microfiber cloth then use that to wipe the iPad screen. I haven't done that since I put a screen protector on my iPad though. But the monster screen cleaner works pretty well.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

jnewell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whatever else is true, just make good and darned sure you spray whatever you use on a cloth, rather than spraying the iPad.

Most reactions