What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clash of clans help

JesterSevens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I'm only lvl 7 but I always get matched against people who are lvl20+ so don't stand a chance. Is it pot luck or is there a way to battle ppl closer to your own ability? Cheers!

popo1001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clash of Clans - Hong Kong Clan

I have create a new clan - only for China and Hong Kong. Please notice me if you want to join.

OP
J

JesterSevens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have now read it does it on the amount of trophies you have. Getting lots of much higher ranked ppl sending 1 or 2 soldiers so they lose trophies and can fight lower ranked ppl. Bit **** if you ask me!

frerky1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watch my youtube video of my Clash of the Clans Base layout

You are getting attacked by lvl 20 because attacking runs on trophies. So if your a lvl 49 with 2000 trophies your getting attacked by lvl 75 or 80. On youtube search frerky1 and watch my defence video you will love it.

Chichi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need clan member my clan name is chocha yellow and black flag i donate 100 troops a week

Most reactions

Latest posts