What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clapper Light App?

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was reading an article about The Clapper (the device that allows you to plug things into it and then clap to turn them on/off). In the article, the author mentions an iphone app that works the same way, where you can clap to turn on a light on your iphone simply by clapping.

Does anyone know which app this is?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I couldn't find anything in the App Store. Doesn't mean it isn't there, of course.

I don't know how useful it would be, since the app would have to be open to hear the clap. Though I suppose you could turn the lAuto-Lock to never and leave the iPhone plugged in.

On the other hand I have a Flashlight app on my iPhone. If I don't want to fumble around trying to find the app I can tap and hold the home button for Siri, and say Open Flashlight. Wa la, light. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts