What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City of Wonder friends needed

elizabethsarah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me!

elizabethsaraht

Or try elizabethsarah (my iPad had a glitch and made me change my id but when I tried to use this one, my original id, it said it already existed). I don't know which one works!

Lnafziger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need allies to expand!

Hey all,

I play several times every day, and put all embassies in my UN buildings, and add all ally requests!

Please add my id:
LNafziger

Thank you,

Louis

Last edited:

Pip Boy 5000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am in need of allies! Add me, ID: NewIrishRepublic
Your embassy will await you inside my allied nations buildings.

Miss Jade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glitch still going. If your game shows paying for items with gold simply close down game and reload.
May take a few tries, but everything bought with gold very cheap. Tip: Increase your cash buy buying a ton of buildings and selling them.
The most happiness pays the most. Ie the worlds fair sells for 50 grand. I now have over 14 million in the bank.
Of course no more expansions so justbuying better looking buildings.
Also stock up on cheap houses and such you like and will prob use then put into inventory for later use.
If playdom gave a crap about maintaining their game and giving assistance when needed, they would have a clue by now.
Lucky for us.
Much more fun now with the no gold bars glitch.
Happy creating everyone!

Yasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me, play all the day long!
Id:
CoWPoint

Most reactions

Latest posts