What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Citix

chrisjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with how to set up citrix on my ipad2 to allow me use windows on it

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Chris - welcome to the forum! :)

Before retiring, I used the Citrix client on my home Windows XP computer to establish a VPN connection w/ my office computer - worked fine for me - could not quite figure out the Citrix app myself on the iPad but did not spend much time trying since I no longer needed that function.

BUT, maybe a better explanation of your needs will help to provide an alternate - e.g. I'm now using Splashtop (LINK HERE) on the iPad to connect to my Windows computers (desktop & laptop) at home via our Wi-Fi network - you need the app on your iPad & also a program on your Windows computer called 'Splashtop Streamer' - there are hints to simulate a mouse once your desktop shows up on the iPad - so, if this is 'what' you want to do, then take a look - good luck!

OP
C

chrisjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx I will try this out just need for work use, as a couple of websites I can't access fully through safari and want to be able to use windows explorer where this is possible!!

Most reactions

Latest posts