What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrome on iPad keeps telling me that cookies are switched off...

Ederico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,

Chrome on iPad keeps telling me that cookies are switched off, when in fact they are not. It happens repeatedly, then the problem goes away by itself to resurface later on. Anyone knows about this issue or has experienced it? I have the new iPad, and I should be running the latest Chrome.

Best Regards,
Ederico.

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try closing Chrome completely (including closing it in the taskbar) then try a device restart.

OP
E

Ederico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Total iPad newbie here, how do I actually close Chrome completely?

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Close the main application (you've probably done that I assume).
2. Double Press the home button, then the multi-task bar will come up then hold the Chrome Icon completely until it shakes, press the "minus" sign, it will CLOSE it not DELETE it (different from being the X icon when on the main screen), then just restart. :)

OP
E

Ederico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried that, but it didn't work. Any other possibilities?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If you've started it from scratch already, that's about the only thing left open to you.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts