What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas is coming! What should I do with my two naughty boys!

amelia_cc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had only one iPad, but I have two sons, the younger one is two and a half years old, grabbing iPad with his 5 years old brother everyday. Staying at home on holiday, seeing two fellows fighting all day long, really annoying! What about buying one more? iPand or Mini?
And what apps should I download for them? I downloaded 《Little Fox》、《Winter Forest》、《Good Night》, all good, and I noticed that《Winter Forest 2》has just come online. What else good apps for children age 2 to 5?

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
amelia_cc said:
I had only one iPad, but I have two sons, the younger one is two and a half years old, grabbing iPad with his 5 years old brother everyday. Staying at home on holiday, seeing two fellows fighting all day long, really annoying! What about buying one more? iPand or Mini?
And what apps should I download for them? I downloaded 《Little Fox》、《Winter Forest》、《Good Night》, all good, and I noticed that《Winter Forest 2》has just come online. What else good apps for children age 2 to 5?

Lol if you buy another that leaves thenm both with one and you without!! Buy a leap pad 2 for the 2 yr old I did for my son and he loves it also 2 yrs old!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts