What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chinese are really good at imitating

Fotonutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just googled China iPhone 4 and I was shocked to see the way they copied the iPhone......

Dual SIM, radio, TV, MicroSD card, removable batteries, Android OS and they managed to fit all these into a phone the size of an iphone 4. But it looks slightly thicker than the iPhone 4.

Guess the intellectual property rights do not apply in China....or if they even have these kinda laws in the first place.

I really pity Jony Ive and his team who designed the iPhones and it gets ripped off within a couple of months.

letsappleit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just googled China iPhone 4 and I was shocked to see the way they copied the iPhone......

Dual SIM, radio, TV, MicroSD card, removable batteries, Android OS and they managed to fit all these into a phone the size of an iphone 4. But it looks slightly thicker than the iPhone 4.

Guess the intellectual property rights do not apply in China....or if they even have these kinda laws in the first place.

I really pity Jony Ive and his team who designed the iPhones and it gets ripped off within a couple of months.

In fact, Japan was the biggest country of counterfeit tens of years ago, but it has become one of the world's technology leaders now.

Most reactions

Latest posts