What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

China unveils bootleg version of iPad and calls it the iPed

tccc143

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iped

I bought one of the Irobot Apad's (Iped) and it works great. Basically have ditched my IPOD touch for it. I watch movies in 720P, mine has a dual core processor at 1.2ghz with 128mb ram, a 16gb SSD drive, mini SD card reader up to 32gb, web cam, WiFi, 2 usb ports, 3g router support, and it works great. It does use Googles Android system, but it is good, alot like the Ipod Touch just bigger. Android still has fewer apps than Apple but it is growing. So far I am loving it.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be a hoot to find out that Apple owned that company too? After all, GM owns Chevrolet and Cadillac, Ford owns, well Ford and Lincoln and Chrysler... well I am not sure Chrysler even knows what they are doing from one day to the next!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be a hoot to find out that Apple owned that company too? After all, GM owns Chevrolet and Cadillac, Ford owns, well Ford and Lincoln and Chrysler... well I am not sure Chrysler even knows what they are doing from one day to the next!

GM built some of the defective Toyotas! LOL!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ouch. Thought better of you Ultri. :(

{Meanwhile as thousands of chinese hackers are looking up Utrimate's address on Google maps.....}

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bring it on!! I don't die!

As far as China getting nuked, better them then us..

Think of countries with nukes doing a draw like in a western movie, only difference is instead of guns they are holding missiles with nuke heads.. And it's who can kill who first..

I think China would love to destroy USA so they can be the most powerful in the world..

China is supplying other countries with weapons of mass destruction, and is working with North Korea, think of NK as the pawn

Last edited:

Most reactions