What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Children's spelling, maths, reading apps.

Goldangel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, was given an iPad as gift yesterday. I am looking for educational apps for my 10 year old. He has difficulty at school so I am looking for apps to help with his reading, maths and spelling. He loves using the computer and iPod touch so I would like to find something that he would enjoy on the iPad and he will learn at the same time. Maybe someone could recommend books that read and spell the words as well. Thanks to everyone, and I love this forum it is a great help.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Goldange,

Go to the Apple apps store and search for "childrens apps", go to iPad section and click on "See All >", There are many apps and books that are very educational listed there.

gto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with the previous post....just search for children apps and you will find a lot of material.

Most reactions