What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Childrens books, no sound

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have downloaded several kiddies apps, book reading ones, but they dont have sound when they should have. Am i missing something obvious, and yes, i do have the volume turned up !

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you think possibly it is on purpose so that you and child can interact.Read together?I always liked picture book stories that have no words. Then we made up our own stories. It was a riot and way more fun than repeating the same old stagnant story time after time.Amazing to experience the ideas growth.

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, these apps should have sound.

Ash4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Just had the same problem myself. Luckily one of the apps told me that my mute was on. Very easily fixed, double click your home button, swipe from left to right, then click your mute button on the left hand side of the screen :)

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks it wasnt that. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, now have sound.

Most reactions