What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Checking icloud.com

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
When I'm on my iPad2 and pull up Safari or Apollo, and go to iCloud.com it states I need to setup this device first when it already has per the info on Apple. Any suggestions?
Thank you mstormy

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you go to your Settings App is iCloud enabled there, i.e. if you touch the iCloud tab do you see all the apps that are enabled for syncing.....if you do then you shouldn't need to visit the iCloud site?

The Archangel

OP
msstormies

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
When you go to your Settings App is iCloud enabled there, i.e. if you touch the iCloud tab do you see all the apps that are enabled for syncing.....if you do then you shouldn't need to visit the iCloud site?

The Archangel

Correct , but when I go to the site I can put my mail in separate folders. School, games etc. and I can do it on my pc however was just wondering if it would be easier or was there something wrong here. this little iPad is so attached to me lol
I noticed I can add separate folders for my iCloud mail but not on my other email ex. live.com to have it show up.
Mstormy

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like we need a mail expert in this thread as it appears that what you really need is a way to make the mail folders on your iPad Mail App, is that right?

Just to check, you have looked in your mailboxes in the Mail App to see if the ones in iCloud are there or not?

The Archangel

OP
msstormies

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Sounds like we need a mail expert in this thread as it appears that what you really need is a way to make the mail folders on your iPad Mail App, is that right?

Just to check, you have looked in your mailboxes in the Mail App to see if the ones in iCloud are there or not?

The Archangel

Hmm in iCloud on my iPad I tried to create folders and can't so that is where I goto iCloud.com to create folders and transfer my mail manually into the new folder I just made. I know on iPad they bunch them together but, this way it is easier for me to keep it organized. just want to know if ther is a short cut
Thank u

Most reactions

Latest posts