What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check out this case

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Thanks for the great comments!

Thanks. I'll play around with it for a bit. We really like the cases and bought them to use until our Apple cases arrive. The Cimo cases make holding the iPads much easier. I'll also check out the Griffin cases when they become available.

Yea the sync cable doesn't go right in, I stretch the case alittle bit then it stays in. That and accessing the lock button is really my only complaints about it. The small issues I have with it aren't bad enough to stop using it or to try to find another case. Still works great for me.

gavganim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found an iPad protective case that actually protects it from theft (to an extent of course) but looks like they only real iPad cable lock out there today
maclocks.com/i-pad-lock.html its maid by the guys at maclocks.com

kvizzel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just skimmed the thread quickly,

and didn't see the question answered, so i'll ask it again.

Do do cases fit in that sleeve?

I really like the case, but the thing i really dislike is my iPad being naked.

lol, when i'm using it i always want it protected.

the sleeve would be extra protection for the screen ya know?

thanks!

edit- it says manufactured by apple? so apple makes these?

gavganim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Lock / iPad Cable Lock / iPad Security Cover

Yes, it seems the iPad is not "Naked" but rather has the Security cover on it (if you want) even when the iPad is unlocked.
Seems like these guys from MacLocks a nice job here.

There is the iPad lock without the Security cable, so anyone who already has one is not forced to buy a new one:

and there is one which is a full bundle of the iPad Cable lock with the iPad security Cover:

you can go and find it on maclocks .com site.

Most reactions

Latest posts